Thank you for your interest in becoming an iChurch Member of Mount Zion!
What is your commitment as an iChurch member?
- To walk in peace and not bring turmoil to the body.
- To help accomplish the vision that God has given to Pastor Bryan J. Pierce, Sr. and Mount Zion.
- To faithfully attend iChurch and grow spiritually in the word of God.
- To submit myself to the Word of God for reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
- To walk with a servant’s heart in whatever area of ministry that I serve and do it as unto the Lord.
- To pray for the Mount Zion family, Pastor Bryan J. Pierce, Sr. and his family.
- Not to murmur, complain, or speak evil against Mount Zion, Pastor Bryan J. Pierce, Sr. or my brothers and sisters in THE BODY.
- To be a cheerful giver of tithes and offerings as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion.
What is the iChurch commitment to you?
- Our commitment to you is to be your covering and pray for you daily.
- Teach you the word of God in a practical manner.
- Provide vocational, premarital, marital, individual and family counseling virtually as needed.
- Cast the vision of where God is leading.
- Encourage your personal & spiritual development.
- Implement a plan to educate and disciple members of the iChurch.
- Encourage and teach the importance of stewardship to iChurch members.
- Allow iChurch members an opportunity to serve at any of our off campus outreach events.